Welcome to Our Schematics Section
Whether you’re an audio enthusiast, a DIY electronics wizard, or a seasoned professional, these schematics provide a roadmap to unleash the full potential of Lundahl Transformers.
Audiophile (reproduction) oriented:
- The Audio Design Guide by Andrea Ciuffoli contains a large number of audiophile project using our transformers
- L0rdGwen has published an extensive building description for his ”Aegis DIY Tube Headphone Amplifier” at the DIYAudio.com community. On head-fi.org additional material is published ”here”
- Laszlo Csaszar suggests a SRPP (Shunt Regulated Push Pull) topology for a DAC using E88CC tubes and Lundahl LL1678. If you are not a member of the diyAudio.com forum, click here for the schematic.
- Jac Music collection of schematics using Lundahl transformers . (Jac Music is our German distributor of audiophile transformers)
- Old-fasioned 30W Push-Pull amplifier. A very comprehensive building instruction by Claus Byrith. This amplifier uses LL1663/PP transformers.
- Easy-to-build SE amplifier Yet a very comprehensive building instruction by Claus Byrith. This amplifier uses EL34 tubes and LL1664/80mA transformers.
- Schematics by Aqua Blue is now collected in a separate list.
- Lynn Olsen push pull amplifiers Amity and Aurora and preamplifier Raven (Lynn Olsen web site is at http://www.nutshellhifi.com)
- The Revenge KR842VHD SE Amplifier using LL1623/90mA, LL1648 and LL1638. (This PDF document requires Acrobate Reader 4.0 or later to load cleanly) Reprinted, with permission, from audioXpress , Issue 12, 2001, p.p. 44–49, of audioXpress magazine. © Copyright 2001 by Audio Amateur Corporation. P.O. Box 876, Peterborough, NH 03458, USA. All rights reserved.
- The ARMADA SET amplifier project.
- Alexander Kitic SE amplifier with the impressive 813 beam tetrode tubes and Lundahl LL1688 output transformers.
Studio (recording) oriented:
Video transformer oriented:
- How to build a video isolator from Tomi Engdahl´s blog ePanorama.net.